Monday, December 4, 2017

Kapa Haka Excellence post 1

Kapa Haka Excellence post 1

On Friday we had kapa haka and we went to the hall at 10:30 ready for kapa haka, the first thing we did to warm up our voices was to sing hallelujah, at the end of kapa haka practice we played a game, The care values that I showed was active thinking because when we were doing a song that had actions I had to think about what actions that I needed to think about, the leadership trait that I showed the best during kapa haka was resilient because when we were all bunched up I ask everyone to spread out so we had enough room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...