Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Kapa Haka Excellence post 3

Today we had the open day for school so the kapa haka we had to perform at the start of the open day. We performed  five songs these were ka waiata, our school song, rere ripo, hare mai and tena matoa. I think that we did really well. The song that I liked the most was rere ripo because we had heaps of sound and it sounded great. The care value that I showed was Active thinking because I had to introduce the Kapa Haka so I had to think of what to say. The leadership trait that I was showing was respect because when I went into the hall I was respectful of the parents around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...