Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Buddy Program Term 2

          Two things that I have enjoyed in Buddy Program are:

  • Being  able to interact with the little kids and then them saying to use that they really enjoyed doing the activities with us.
  • Being able to know some of there strengths and weaknesses.

         Two of the most challenging things for me have been:

  • When you would try and talk to them they would start talking there friends.
  • When you find that u are doing all the work and your others team mates are just having fun playing/doing what they want.

          Two things that I would do differently next time:

  • I would ask my team mates to help if they are playing instead of me just trying to do it myself.
  • I would make sure that I have everything planned out before we start so that the kids aren't sitting around looking bored and doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...