Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Technology Excellence post 1

Today we had technology, it was my last time in wood work so I had to get a move on with my box because it wasn't finished. First I finished painting it then got the cables that I needed to put it all together, after that it was morning tea and was time to go out and play after morning tea I came back in and glued my boxed top together then asked if anyone else needed help which nobody did so I then went onto poker burning. The care value that I showed was active thinking because I was thinking so that I didn't knock the poker burner into someone. The leadership trait the I showed was goal focused because I was focused on finishing what I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...