Thursday, June 1, 2017

Key leadership role Excellence post 3

Today all of the student leaders went out into town to visit the Christchurch city council, We learnt about what they do, and how many people work there. We also had a look inside the chamber, I learnt about one of the jobs there it is graffiti and how they tag many many graffiti all year, and if you go and draw something beautiful then they have to take it of but if you ask them it becomes graffiti art. The care value that I showed was respect because I was respecting Celia when she was talking by not talking and listen to what she had to say. I was also goal focused because when we had a task to do I was focused on getting that task finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...