Monday, April 10, 2017

House captions leadership merit post 4

Being a house captain you need to put out the school flags each morning and put them in after school I and rostered on for the morning and this morning I put them out by myself in total there are six school flags to put out there is one for each care value then two that say Oaklands school. Aswell as the flags you also have to put the house bins out there are four of these because there are four houses so one for each house this is to do with our house bin challenge. The care value that I showed was Excellence because I was challenged to put the flags and bins out in the morning in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...