Monday, April 10, 2017

House captains leadership merit post 5

Today I did the flags in the morning by myself first I put up the Oaklands school ones then I put up the care values C,A,R,E, Today we also had a student leaders meeting we were talking about how we are going with putting up the flags and putting them away and also with the bins to day our school care taker judged the bins to see what house had the most rubbish in it and that house was Rata I think for next time that wee need to remind the students often that only rubbish goes in the bins. The care value that I showed was Community because I was contributing to the bin challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology Excellence post 5

Technology Excellence post 5 Each Thursday in the week the year 7/8's at Oaklands have to go to technology this means that we have to...